We’re looking for Software Developers!
| Tagged under: Vacancy
Chandler’s Ford, Hampshire.
Exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a transformational software company, where you will help millions of youth leaders and children every day!
We provide a bespoke web-based membership management system to youth organisations around the world and have over 100,000 users using the system every day.
Our users love our software and our aim is to keep them happy, developing more functionality to save them time, and to grow the product into other areas.
The company was founded in 2011 and has been growing ever since. You will be joining a small, agile company with an established client-base that is looking to expand its team to meet the needs of further clients.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial flair and be willing to help shape the future of the company.
You will have:
- BSc/BEng or greater in Computer Science or 5 years of commercial development experience of web-based applications (as opposed to websites)
- Impeccable use of English
- Amazing eye for detail
You might also have:
- Security experience
- Client-facing experience
- Agile working methods
- Experience of using OSM, OGM or OBM
- Experience of being a youth leader
Why you should apply:
- Competitive pay and bonus scheme (£40k – £65k depending on experience)
- A flexible and relaxed working environment (remote working may be a possibility for some of the time).
- 3 paid days each year to volunteer for a charity
- Modern offices with parking, close to the M3, M27 and Chandler’s Ford train station
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Application deadline: 1st April 2020.