We’re looking for Senior Software Developers!
| Tagged under: Vacancy
Chandler’s Ford, Hampshire.
Exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a transformational software company, where you will help millions of youth leaders and children every day!
We provide a bespoke web-based membership management system to youth organisations around the world and already have over 100,000 users using the system every day.
Our users love our software and our aim is to keep them happy, developing more functionality to save them time, and to grow the product into other areas.
The company was founded in 2011 and has been growing ever since. You will be joining a small, agile company that is moving out of start-up mode into a more structured way of working to meet the needs of larger clients and to enable a faster growth rate.
The ideal candidate will be a full-stack developer with an entrepreneurial flair and be willing to help shape the future of the company by working alongside the director and marketing manager.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- BSc/BEng or greater in Computer Science or similar
- 5 years of commercial development experience of web-based applications
- Impeccable use of English
- Amazing eye for detail
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Client-facing experience
- Agile working methods
- Security experience
- Experience of using OSM, OGM or OBM
- Experience of being a youth leader
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Competitive pay and bonus scheme
- A flexible and relaxed working environment
- 3 paid days each year to volunteer for a charity
- Full specification MacBook Pro
- Modern offices with parking, close to the M3, M27 and Chandler’s Ford train station
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Zoe, and let us know if you use OSM, OGM or OBM – email@example.com